SEO Friendly Website Design
Your business needs a website which is search engine optimized and compatible across a range of devices, from phones, tablets and laptops- right through to desktop computers. The SEO friendliness of a web site has a profound effect on the crawling, indexing and ranking of the pages, within search results. Once you’ve earned the click- your users have an expectation of what they should be seeing- and what should be happening for them, once they arrive at your site.
Read through the following points- and see how your website meets the criteria presented here. One of our seo services is redesigning or rebuilding a website to become more SEO compliant.
Design Characteristics of High Ranking Websites
Search engines assess user experience- and humans value it when it’s great, and never come back when it isn’t. The design of your website is imperative in convincing the person browsing your site- that you are a real business and worthy of their time, money or both.
Well designed websites offer search engines the following things:
- Ease of crawling through the website
- A clear content hierachy
- At least one normal text link to every page
- Content written with good semantics- by an expert writer so it all makes sense
- A design that is responsive- with elements scaling for the device
- A sitemap
Humans will love these things too. Let’s add some elements to this list, designed for real people. You know- the ones who surf your web property in the hope of fulfilling a need.
They’ll also look for:
- Easy fulfillment of their goal expectation of the visit
- A design that doesn’t overwhelm them- especially if this is their first visit
- Content which addresses the need at the front of their mind as they clicked the search engine listing
- An easy way to get in touch- even if they can’t call you right now
- A simple way of returning to the Home Page
- Fast loading pages
- Trust signals- Address details, Testimonials, Familiar Icons especially if you own an eCommerce website
These elements only skim the surface of what makes a great site. If you need expert website development, redesign or a new build right from the very beginning, speak with us about our website designing service in Melbourne. Use the contact form on this page.